Teachers,

Mr. Barber sent me an email this afternoon that he was having problems accessing the Georgia Ag Ed web site. I began checking the system. The web site works fine within our building in Athens but there is no connectivity outside of our building. I am working to resolve the problem. There appears to be a routing problem with the servers. I anticipate having the issue resolved later tonight.

While we work to resolve the problem you can continue to work on your monthly reports or add items to your portal. To access your Portal and Monthly Reports go to:  http://www.agedportal.org/adminlogin.php

The web site should be back to normal later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

David

--
David Turner