We still have spaces open in this class - June 27-29, 2011 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry, GA.  This will be held in conjunction with Beef School where you will have the opportunity to work one on one with students & their beef cattle projects.  You will receive instruction from successful teachers & producers who are very knowledgeable in supervising Beef Cattle SAE Projects.

Please sign up today or call me with any questions or concerns.  We have over 25 students / calves coming to Beef School - this will be a great opportunity for teachers to learn & be ready for the upcoming school year!

www.ctaern.org

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher