The GSSA invites you to the Field Day & Cattle Judging Contest at Partisover Ranch near Colbert, GA.  The judging contest will include 5 cattle classes and 2 sets of reasons.  The GSSA has plaques & monetary available for High Individuals & Teams.   Please contact me to pre-register for the judging contest -  please send me the names of each of your students & if they will be competing as teams/ individuals. Students may compete as individual or teams.  Chapters / counties may combine in order to make up a team.  Mr. Jary Douglas & the UGA Livestock Judging Team will officiate the classes & listen to reasons.

Please see attached flyer & link below to article about the day's events.

Field Day article:
http://georgiasimmental.com/pdf/2011/jun13/ga_simm_field_day.pdf

For more information on the GSSA:
http://georgiasimmental.com/