ANNOUNCEMENT OF WORKSHOP AT THE FASEB CILIATE MOLECULAR BIOLOGY CONFERENCE

We will co-chair an afternoon workshop on emerging technologies and methods
development at the FASEB conference in Crete this July.  We invite you to
submit your ideas for this session, either in the form of a one paragraph
summary of a presentation you would like to make or a suggestion of a topic
for general discussion.  Abstracts already submitted and not chosen for one
of the platform sessions will also be considered.  Ideally, we would like to
include topics from a wide range of experimental technologies, potentially
including genetics, genomics, proteomics, cell and evolutionary biology.
Please email us with any questions (it won’t commit you to giving a talk!).
 Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Bob Coyne

Linda Sperling