Dear Friends,

The University of Georgia's Costa Rica campus (San Luis de Monteverde, Costa Rica) is currently accepting applications for the following intern positions:

*        Resident Naturalist<http://www.externalaffairs.uga.edu/costa_rica/index.php/site/positions_detail/volunteer_resident_naturalist/students> (openings available year-round; earliest openings beginning in December 2011 / January 2012)

*        Administrative Intern<http://www.externalaffairs.uga.edu/costa_rica/index.php/site/positions_detail/volunteer_admin_assistant/students> (January 1-July 31, 2012)

Applications are always accepted on a rolling basis; however, we will begin making selections for December/January positions after JULY 15, so anyone interested in that time frame should contact me immediately for application materials.

For more info on both positions, please visit www.ugacostarica.com<http://www.ugacostarica.com> and see attached job descriptions.

If you have current or former students, or know someone who would be a great match for the job, please send them my way!

Best regards,

Lindsay Stallcup
Academic Programs Manager
UGA Costa Rica / Ecolodge San Luis