Dear Friends,

The University of Georgia’s Costa Rica campus (San Luis de Monteverde, Costa Rica) is currently accepting applications for the following intern positions:

·        Resident Naturalist (openings available year-round; earliest openings beginning in December 2011 / January 2012)

·        Administrative Intern (January 1-July 31, 2012)

Applications are always accepted on a rolling basis; however, we will begin making selections for December/January positions after JULY 15, so anyone interested in that time frame should contact me immediately for application materials.

For more info on both positions, please visit www.ugacostarica.com and see attached job descriptions.

If you have current or former students, or know someone who would be a great match for the job, please send them my way!

Best regards,

Lindsay Stallcup

Academic Programs Manager

UGA Costa Rica / Ecolodge San Luis