The Office of International Education will be moving to 1324 South Lumpkin Street located across from the Spec-Towns Track and Butts-Mehre Building on Friday June 17.  For those of you who visit our office by bus, we will be on the Milledge bus route and a bus stop will be close to our new building.

Because of the move, we will offer only limited services between June 17 and June 23. Walk-in services and routine appointments will not be available on June 16th, June 21st, June 22nd, and June 23rd.  However, in case of emergencies or urgent inquiries, please contact us at 706-542-2900.  We will also be checking emails but our response time may be delayed.

We will be fully functional in our new offices on June 24th and will resume normal services and hours at that time.  We look forward to serving you at the new location, and thank you for your patience during the week of our move.

Dr. Kasee Clifton Laster
Director of Study Abroad

Current Phone: 706-425-3275
Current Fax:     706-425-3315

We are moving!  New location after late June 2011:  1324 S. Lumpkin (across from UGA Track)
Athens, GA 30602;  Tel: (706) 542-5544 Fax: 706-583-0148

www.uga.edu/oie<http://www.uga.edu/oie>