We are so very thankful to everyone who made 2011 SLC successful!  Our final
attendance count was 2024.  The students were awesome this year – we are
very proud of your FFA and FCCLA chapters!

We wanted to communicate information for next year’s Summer Leadership Camp
so that you can build it in as you plan your year and plan your marketing to
students.

Here are the dates that we are planning for 2012 SLC:

   - May 21-25
   - May 28-June 1
   - June 4-8
   - June 11-15
   - June 18-22

We will have the information posted online in January.  We will again have
online registration, but we are working to improve that system even more.

The rate will increase by $5 per person.  The rate for students and advisors
will be $155 standard registration and $135 early registration.

As we discussed during camp, we are changing the deposit amount.  The
deposit will be $35 per student.  Deposits must be received within two weeks
of submitting an online registration.  Hopefully these changes will help you
get better commitments from your students and help reduce the inflated
numbers that caused weeks to close so early this year.

Even with these changes, I highly encourage you to register early if you are
locked in for a particular week.  Begin communicating with your students
early so they can plan to make the commitment.

We will do the REV IT UP program again.  Use the entire school year to
encourage your students to contribute.  If you want to send funds throughout
the school year, we are set up to receive those funds and track them.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center