We are so very thankful to everyone who made 2011 SLC successful!  Our final attendance count was 2024.  The students were awesome this year – we are very proud of your FFA and FCCLA chapters!

We wanted to communicate information for next year’s Summer Leadership Camp so that you can build it in as you plan your year and plan your marketing to students.

Here are the dates that we are planning for 2012 SLC:

We will have the information posted online in January.  We will again have online registration, but we are working to improve that system even more.

The rate will increase by $5 per person.  The rate for students and advisors will be $155 standard registration and $135 early registration.

As we discussed during camp, we are changing the deposit amount.  The deposit will be $35 per student.  Deposits must be received within two weeks of submitting an online registration.  Hopefully these changes will help you get better commitments from your students and help reduce the inflated numbers that caused weeks to close so early this year.

Even with these changes, I highly encourage you to register early if you are locked in for a particular week.  Begin communicating with your students early so they can plan to make the commitment.

We will do the REV IT UP program again.  Use the entire school year to encourage your students to contribute.  If you want to send funds throughout the school year, we are set up to receive those funds and track them.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Thanks!

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center