The Four Towers building is undergoing some mandatory UGA renovations that
will displace all of us from the building for approximately two weeks
starting tomorrow July, 27th. We will not have access to any of the NR
Office telephones, fax, or files. We have boxed everything we own up and
stored it in storage pods out in the backyard. We will be taking our laptop
computers with us to stay in touch by email. I apologize for the poor timing
of this project. It was certainly not our intention to be hard to reach
during the start of the school year.

Until further notice, please do not call the office phone numbers. Please
use email or cell phones to contact me or any area teacher. I will let
everyone know when we are allowed back in the building.

Stan      706-338-7230
Christa  706-244-8991
Jerry     706-338-7703
Teri       706-540-0032
Sidney  706-612-4789

Thank you for all you do. I hope each of you have a great start to a new
school year.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell