Please see show invitation from Mr Pettit.
From: John Clark Pettit <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:51:37 -0400
To: Christa Steinkamp<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Gilmer County Fair Livestock Shows

The Gilmer County Fair has gone regional. I know it is short notice but we just got the fair board to agree to inviting more folks. The Fair is August 9th-August 12th. Shows start at 6. Market Hogs-9th, Market Lambs-11th, Market Goats-12th. Bring your fans, it will hot. No Fitting on the fairgrounds.

All North Region FFA members are invited.

John Clark Pettit
Secondary & Adult Agriculture Education
Gilmer County High School
Office (706) 276-5095