We hope that your are enjoying a well deserved summer break or at least enjoying the change of pace. GVATA Summer conference is next week and, as you prepare to attend, we want to remind you that last year at conference you received a jump drive that contained all of our Agricultural Education curriculum and resources. It is very important that you bring your jump drive to teachers conference next week so that we can update it with the most recent versions of the curriculum and other resources that are available to you. Please bring your jump drive with you when you register for the conference. We will collect them at the registration table, update it for you, and return it to you by the end of the conference. New teachers will receive a new jump drive.

If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mitchell, or let one of the North Region Staff know. We look forward to seeing you next week in Augusta.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher