Teachers,

The Four Towers building is undergoing some mandatory UGA renovations that will displace all of us from the building for approximately two weeks starting tomorrow July, 27th. We will not have access to any of the NR Office telephones, fax, or files. We have boxed everything we own up and stored it in storage pods out in the backyard. We will be taking our laptop computers with us to stay in touch by email. I apologize for the poor timing of this project. It was certainly not our intention to be hard to reach during the start of the school year.

Until further notice, please do not call the office phone numbers. Please use email or cell phones to contact me or any area teacher. I will let everyone know when we are allowed back in the building.

Stan      706-338-7230
Christa  706-244-8991
Jerry     706-338-7703
Teri       706-540-0032
Sidney  706-612-4789

Thank you for all you do. I hope each of you have a great start to a new school year.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator