Teachers,

Please see the message below regarding UGA recruitment from Chrisy Bryan. I would encourage you to contact Christy if to speak to your classes or at a chapter meeting.

Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428

----- Forwarded by Lynn Barber/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 08/29/2011 09:01 AM -----
Christy Bryan <[log in to unmask]>

08/29/2011 09:00 AM

"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
cc
Subject
Southwest and and Southeast District Recruitment

Lynn and Chris,

Thank you so much for sending this out for me. I would just like it sent to all the Central and South Region Teachers please. I think this is a great opportunity for students that might be interested in UGA CAES.

Thanks again,

Christy Bryan

Welcome Back.

Now that most of the students have returned for the school year I would like to say welcome back and remind you of a few things. I am available to come talk to your students or organizations if you would like for me to visit. I also will be able to reach more schools this year so if I was not able to get to you last year please ask me to come again. UGA CAES also has two upcoming recruitment events the annual Southwest District Recruitment Event in Tifton, GA on September 20, 2011 at 5:00 at the Conference Center and then NEW this year is the Southeast District Recruitment Event at the Toombs County Ag Center in Lyons, GA September 22, 2011 at 5:00 pm. I have attached Flyers for both events and if you have questions about these please contact me.

Once again I am excited to get out and visit with your students and talk to them about what all the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences has to offer for them. Please let me know anything that I can do for you and your students.

Have a great school year.

Christy Bryan
University of Georgia
Academic Programs Recruiter