If your chapter conducted a Chapter Officer Leadership Training workshop during the summer, please forward your agendas to Justin Sealy at [log in to unmask] by Monday October 17th. We will need a copy of your agenda to award points for the Blue Sign Award Program.

If your chapter participated in a COLT program sponsored by the Georgia FFA Association, we have received notification of your attendance from Mrs. Hope Carter.

Additionally, please post a copy of your FFA Program of Activities and Budgets to your school portal by Monday October 17th. For help adding documents to your portal, please go to www.gaaged.org and click on “Updated Documents.”

Please call or email if you have questions.

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher