Teachers,

The state housing block for the National FFA Convention is full. If you have not mailed your housing deposit and reservation form already, please plan to make other housing arrangements. For those who mailed their deposits early this week, we will fill requests on a first come-first served basis. If we are not able to provide the rooms you requested, we will be in touch with very soon to help offer suggestions for other arrangements.

The national FFA housing block is still available. The deadline posted online is today, September 8. However, I spoke with the National Center this afternoon, and that deadline is being extended into next week. If you have not confirmed rooms as part of the state housing block, I encourage you to submit your housing request to the national housing block by Monday, September 12. To access the national housing block, you need to login to your MyFFA account and go through the housing request online form.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association