Teachers,

Below is a list of chapters that notified me that they want to Affiliate for the 2011-2012 year.

Please double check this list. If feel that your chapter should be listed and is not, please let me know ASAP. If your chapter is listed and should not be, please let me know ASAP. Please reply by Thursday, September 22.

For those who do plan to affiliate, please submit your projected FFA/enrollment number to me by October 1. You can email me with the number. Your roster and Affiliation fee payment will still be due by the October 17, deadline; however, I need to know the number of students that your chapter should be billed for.

Atkinson County

Bainbridge

Burke County

Crawford County