---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sid Mullis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Augusta Fair
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

 Ricky,****

** **

For some reason (maybe you know) entries are coming in much slower this
year. only about half as compared to this time last year.  would you mind
sending a reminder to your people. Also to your counterpart for North GA Ė
donít remember who it is without finding him on your web site. I will
continue to accept entries until the start of the fair even though the forms
say the deadline is today. ****

** **

Below is what I sent to our Extension folks:****

** **

The 89th Georgia Carolina State Fair, sponsored by the Exchange Club of
Augusta is October 14-24. We have four livestock shows: Beef (Heifer and
Steer), Swine, Goat, and Dairy. ****

** **

Entry forms have been coming in slower this year. The entry forms say the
deadline is today, but I will continue to except them up until the start of
the fair.****

** **

All livestock information and entry forms are available at
www.georgiacarolinastatefair.org/****

** **

Thanks.****

** **