---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sid Mullis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Augusta Fair
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

Ricky,

For some reason (maybe you know) entries are coming in much slower this year. only about half as compared to this time last year.† would you mind sending a reminder to your people. Also to your counterpart for North GA Ė donít remember who it is without finding him on your web site. I will continue to accept entries until the start of the fair even though the forms say the deadline is today.

Below is what I sent to our Extension folks:

The 89th Georgia Carolina State Fair, sponsored by the Exchange Club of Augusta is October 14-24. We have four livestock shows: Beef (Heifer and Steer), Swine, Goat, and Dairy.

Entry forms have been coming in slower this year. The entry forms say the deadline is today, but I will continue to except them up until the start of the fair.

All livestock information and entry forms are available at www.georgiacarolinastatefair.org/

Thanks.

Sid

Sid Mullis