Please let Keith Odom know if you are interested in viewing the lamb
carcass.  Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith & Becky Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Subject: Lamb Carcass viewing at UGA
To: [log in to unmask], Monte Stephens <[log in to unmask]>

We will have a lamb carcass viewing at the UGA meat Science lab at 4PM on
Friday 9/30. This is in the Rhodes Center (Animal Science Dept building)
which is just off College Station at Loop 10 (Athens Bypass).****

We will view carcass in the cooler so dress accordingly (temp in upper
30ís). ****

This carcass is from a January wether. The benefit of this training will be
for our lamb exhibitors and parents to see the parts of the lamb and make a
connection with fat measurement, loin eye, cut out %, yield grade, etc.****

We did this about 3 years ago and it was very beneficial to those that
attended.****

Please RSVP to Keith Odom 706-247-2956.****

I hope that you can come learn more about your project.****

KO****