Please let Keith Odom know if you are interested in viewing the lamb carcass.† Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith & Becky Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Subject: Lamb Carcass viewing at UGA
To: [log in to unmask], Monte Stephens <[log in to unmask]>

We will have a lamb carcass viewing at the UGA meat Science lab at 4PM on Friday 9/30. This is in the Rhodes Center (Animal Science Dept building) which is just off College Station at Loop 10 (Athens Bypass).

We will view carcass in the cooler so dress accordingly (temp in upper 30ís).

This carcass is from a January wether. The benefit of this training will be for our lamb exhibitors and parents to see the parts of the lamb and make a connection with fat measurement, loin eye, cut out %, yield grade, etc.

We did this about 3 years ago and it was very beneficial to those that attended.

Please RSVP to Keith Odom 706-247-2956.

I hope that you can come learn more about your project.

KO

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher