 The Horticulture and Forestry ID contests will be Tuesday, October 11th.  Registration is closed for these events. The contests will be drop in from 10AM until 2PM.  No one will be allowed to start competing after 1:45 and everyone must be finished by 2PM.

Forestry ID and Horticulture ID (both Floriculture and Nursery) registration will be held inside the Roquemore Conference Center beside Heritage Hall.

Floral Design Contest will also be held Tuesday, Oct 11th.  Due to the large number of participation, the Floral Design contest has been moved to the back side of the Miller Murphy Howard building to give everyone adequate space.  You will need to come behind the building to enter the event, Do not go into the main doors.  Just a reminder students must bring all their own materials and that the price sheet they must fill out is on Yvette Smith's portal and you can fill it out ahead of time and bring it with you.  Floral Design will start with registration at 9:30 and the contest will begin at 10:00AM.

We look forward to seeing you there.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."