Reminder message from Dr. Silcox.

Please contact your Area Livestock Teacher with questions.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Subject: State Steer & Heifer Show Entry Deadline October 1.
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, Carolyn S Gazda <[log in to unmask]>

Reminder:  State Steer & Beef Heifer Show Entry Deadline is October 1.

Steer and Commercial Beef Heifers must be tagged and all steers and heifers must be entered into the system by midnight, October 1 at:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg

You need to send your entry fees and signed entry forms in the next week.  Please note that there is a $5 exhibitor fee in addition to the entry fees.

There is a place to order banquet tickets on the website .  You do not have to order banquet tickets  until after the first of January.   If for some reason you want to order earlier, do not send Banquet Ticket money to me.  The banquet ticket money goes to Heather Shultz as per instructions on the web page.  Do not include it with entry fee money.

Since the beginning of our steer & heifer show year coincides with Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year):

L'shanah tovah

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science