Good morning.  I'm including a link to the registrations for Region Rally.
We still have schools who are waiting to see if they can stay at the camp.
Please take a few minutes to look over this and e-mail me with any
cancellations or changes.   All cancellations or changes should be made by
noon on Thursday.  This is separate from the fax lodging sheet you need to
fax to Russell at the camp.  Please remember that your chapter is
responsible for the number you have registered if you do not not cancel with
me.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dGx1c2RXTmF4UjRkb0taeGdkSmppUEE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

--
Christa Steinkamp