Teachers, registration is know open for the Area I and Area II Agricultural
Tractor and Machinery Operations CDE. Please click on the following link to
register your student.  The Area II CDE will be held on Tuesday, September
13, 2011 at Banks County High School. The Area I CDE will be held on
Thursday, September 22, 2011 at the North West Georgia Regional Fairgrounds
in Gordon County. The course will be set up and ready for contestants by
2:00 PM. Please arrive no later than 5:00PM. *Please have your student
registered by Friday, September 9, 2011.*

Please refer to the awards bulletin link for details pertaining to the CDE.
Tractors for each event will be 40 - 60 hp New Holland tractors.

Registration Link: North Region Tractor and Machinery Operations and
Maintenance CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGdUSXFBajRGMVJsNHRGbl85NGkxYnc6MQ#gid=0>

Awards Bulletin Link: Agricultural Tractor and Machinery Operations
CDE<http://www.gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Ag_Tractor_Machinery_Operat_Maint_CDE_revised_July_2011.doc>

The following schools have registered:

Area 1

 Heritage High School