From: Robbie Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: Floral Design CDE Tips and Training
To: [log in to unmask]

How do you do this using a bouquet holder? If the flowers are to be bound
together that would be a hand tied bouquet and would not require a bouquet
holder.
OR is the bouquet holder the "method of binding"?  That is a stretch of the
definition of binding to me. I don't have my AIFD guide with me to read the
binding definition........  Sorry to be so picky but definitions and how
scenarios are read have cost my students in the past. Thank you

'I believe in you'

Robbie P. Buchanan
Jackson County Comp. High
 1668 Winder Highway