Area I Teachers  - Ms Ashley Rivers, host teacher of the Area I CDE on
Monday Oct 3rd provided the below information with directions to school and
where to park and report once you get on campus. Please review and follow
her instructions.

*When you arrive on campus*
please park in the front of the administration building and *look for a sign
* that will direct everyone to go into the *gymnasium*.  We can all
congregate there and then split up into the individual competitions.  The
Etowah campus is spread out into 5 buildings so it can be hard to find
locations on your own.
*Directions to Etowah*
*South I-75:* Travel I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575 take
exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go approx.
2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a mile and a
half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into school
complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your left.

*From Highway 92* (Acworth area): Take Highway 92 to Bells Ferry Road North.
Go approx. 2 miles to Eagle Drive. Turn right at 2nd light onto Eagle drive
(Chevron gas station on the corner). Take Eagle Drive approx. 1 mile to
Putnam Ford Road and turn left into school complex. Etowah High School will
be on your left.

*From North Georgia (Dalton/Cartersville*): Take I-75 south to exit #120
(Hwy 92 - Acworth). Follow directions above "From Hwy. 92 (Acworth area)".

*North from I-285*: Take I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575
take exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go
approx. 2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a
mile and a half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into
school complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your
left.

Please call me with any questions or concerns.
Thanks!
Ashley Rivers
706-273-9601