Teachers, registration is know open for the Area I and Area II Agricultural Tractor and Machinery Operations CDE. Please click on the following link to register your student.  The Area II CDE will be held on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at Banks County High School. The Area I CDE will be held on Thursday, September 22, 2011 at the North West Georgia Regional Fairgrounds in Gordon County. The course will be set up and ready for contestants by 2:00 PM. Please arrive no later than 5:00PM.

Please refer to the awards bulletin link for details pertaining to the CDE. Tractors for each event will be 40 - 60 hp New Holland tractors.

Registration Link: North Region Tractor and Machinery Operations and Maintenance CDE Registration

Awards Bulletin Link: Agricultural Tractor and Machinery Operations CDE

The following schools have registered:

Area 1

Paulding County

Matt Townson