Registration is now open for the North Region Land Judging CDE's. Please
have your Land Judging teams registered no later that *4:00 PM on Friday,
September 23, 2011.*

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online by clicking on the Land Judging Registration link provided:

Link: Land Judging CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFBIM1RFbDBDeHhDZkNOd0pIY1FYSHc6MQ#gid=0>

The following teams have registered:

Area 1

Mt. Zion

Tom Liles

Jr. and Sr. Division team

Dawson County High School

Reggie Stowers

Jr. and Sr. Division team

Clear Creek Middle School

Keith Pankey

Jr. Division

Gladden middle

Sarah duckworth

Jr. Division

Bowdon High School

Ryan Ayers

Jr. and Sr. Division team

Paulding County

Matt Townson

Sr. Division

Gilmer High

Josh Hitt

Sr. Division

Central of Carroll FFA

Mark Lashley

Jr. Division

Central of Carroll FFA

Chuck Joiner

Sr. Division

Chattooga High School

Yarbrough

Jr. and Sr. Division team

Area 2

Franklin County High School

Cale Watkins

Sr. Division

Morgan County FFA

Tim Savelle

Jr. and Sr. Division team

East Hall High

Barb Saunders

Sr. Division

North Hall High School

John Sutton

Jr. and Sr. Division team

White County High

Amanda Martin

Jr. Division

Franklin County Middle FFA

Anna Bellamy

Jr. Division

Madison County High

Josh White

Jr. and Sr. Division team

2011 North Region Land Judging CDE Registration

The Area I Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE's will be held on September 27, 2011
at Taylor Farm in Cartersville. The Area II Jr. & Sr.CDE's will be held on
September 29, 2011 at Thompson Mill Forest in Braselton. Jr. Teams may be
composed of 4 middle school students or 4 - 9th grade students. Sr. Division
teams may be composed of 4 students in grades 9 - 12. On-site registration
will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at 5:00 PM. Please
refer to the Land Judging CDE Awards Bulletin for contest rules and to the
Land Judging Contest Guide for additional information.

* Required

School Name *

Name Of Teacher Responsible For training Team *

Please select your Area competition *

   -  Area 1 - Sept. 27, 2011 @ Taylor Farm in Cartersville
   -  Area 2 - Sept. 29, 2011 @ Thompson Mill Forest in Braselton

Please select the CDE you are registering for *

   -  Jr. Division
   -  Sr. Division
   -  I will have a Jr. and Sr. Division team

Teacher Cell Phone Number *