Teachers, it has come to my attention that some teachers may have tried to register for Land Judging and their registration did not go through. Please check the list below to see if your team is registered. If you have registered using the form on the email sent out earlier and you do not see your registration listed below, then you are not registered. Please try again using the registration link provided. Teams should be registered no later that 4:00 PM on Friday, September 23, 2011. I will check registration again this evening and send out the updated registration tomorrow.

Link: Land Judging Registration

The following teams have registered:

Area 1

Mt. Zion