Several teachers have asked about the technical skill attainment test if
they have completers in the Agriscience Pathway.  I talked with Mr. Bridges
yesterday to clarify and there is no cde that have been approved for
technical skill attainment in the Agriscience pathway.

There is a state developed assessment that is going to be piloted this year.

If your program would like to be apart of the pilot test please contact Mr.
Bridges.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education