Area I Teachers  - Ms Ashley Rivers, host teacher of the Area I CDE on Monday Oct 3rd provided the below information with directions to school and where to park and report once you get on campus. Please review and follow her instructions.

When you arrive on campus
please park in the front of the administration building and look for a sign that will direct everyone to go into the gymnasium.  We can all congregate there and then split up into the individual competitions.  The Etowah campus is spread out into 5 buildings so it can be hard to find locations on your own.
Directions to Etowah
South I-75: Travel I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575 take exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go approx. 2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a mile and a half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into school complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your left.

From Highway 92 (Acworth area): Take Highway 92 to Bells Ferry Road North. Go approx. 2 miles to Eagle Drive. Turn right at 2nd light onto Eagle drive (Chevron gas station on the corner). Take Eagle Drive approx. 1 mile to Putnam Ford Road and turn left into school complex. Etowah High School will be on your left.

From North Georgia (Dalton/Cartersville): Take I-75 south to exit #120 (Hwy 92 - Acworth). Follow directions above "From Hwy. 92 (Acworth area)".

North from I-285: Take I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575 take exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go approx. 2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a mile and a half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into school complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your left.

Please call me with any questions or concerns.
Thanks!
Ashley Rivers
706-273-9601