At Oconee County High School the best place to park is in the auxillary parking lot behind the school or in the parking lot at the civic center. The floral design CDE will be in the civic center. The other CDE's will start in the lunchroom or the gym. Registration for those events will be in the common area between the gym and lunch room. For the auxillary parking lot it is best to turn on Union Church Road and enter the 2nd or 3rd entrance.

I have received notification from the following schools that they will be participating in the ENR CDE.    Area I will be at Etowah High School on October 3, 2011.. Area II will be at Oconee County High School on Oct. 4, 2011. Due to the lack of parking until school is over. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30. Teachers remember that their will be a GPS practicum as part of the area competition this year. You need a minimum of 2 GPS units so that 2 students can do the practicum at the same time.

School

Area

Arabia Mountain

Bowdon High