It was a pleasure to visit with all of you at the Area VI CDEs. I was really
pleased with the turnout as well as the professionalism your students
exhibited. We had 31 FFA members compete in the Area VI FFA Quiz CDE at
Atkinson County High School. We would like to thank Atkinson High School,
their Agricultural Education Department, and administration for allowing us
to hold the CDEs at their school.

Please remember that results are unofficial until FFA membership is checked
on October 16th.

The top two individuals will advance to the state competition at Abraham
Baldwin Agricultural College on December 3, 2011.

Results:
*1st place: Chris Cook, Appling Middle
Advisor: Ricky Barnes

2nd place: Hannah Roberts, GWC Freshman
Advisor: Ward Cole*

Complete results are attached. If you have any questions, please let me
know.

--
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education