Please see the information below regarding the UGA recruitment event.

Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428
-

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

The 2011 Southwest District Recruitment Event is happening September 20
and the Southeast District Recruitment Event is happening September 22 and
we need your help promoting this great opportunity!

Please find attached a flyer you can post and a press release you can use.
We need your help spreading the word about this great event!

Please promote to your school system (especially your guidance
counselors!), your students and parents. It really helps if you make a
trip to the school and talk to the guidance counselor or other contact in
person. Our sign-ups are very low and we need your help recruiting
students for the event and to attend our college!

Thanks in advance for helping spread the word!

Christy Bryan
University of Georgia
Academic Programs Recruiter
Office: (229) 386-3077