It was a pleasure to visit with all of you yesterday at the Area V CDEs. I was really pleased with the turnout as well as the professionalism your students exhibited. We had 32 FFA members compete in the Area V FFA Quiz CDE yesterday at Bainbridge High School. We would like to thank Bainbridge High School, their Agricultural Education Department, and administration for allowing us to hold the CDEs at their school.

Please remember that results are unofficial until FFA membership is checked on October 16th.

The top two individuals will advance to the state competition at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College on December 3, 2011.

Results:
1st place: Maggie Martin, Irwin County High School
Advisor: Shayla Johnson

2nd place: Peyton Brice, Miller County High School
Advisor: Bill Spooner
Complete results are attached. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794