---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Area 5 FBM CDE Results
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers

Attached you will find complete results from yesterdays Farm Business Management CDE we had 11 teams and 43 FFA members participate in the CDE. Congratulations to Early County and Advisor Kitty Simmons for placing first in the CDE and to Pelham and Advisor David Young for placing second. We had a tie for High individual and I had to use the tie breakers to be able to name the top individuals. High individual was Joathon Mobley from Colquitt County with a score of 234 and second place was Victoria Weaver from Tift County with a score of 234. The tie breaker was the last 5 question on the exam.

I want to thank Bainbridge High School for hosting this event.

I will have a press release on my Portal later today.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher