Hi All,

To keep track of the KO requests I have been receiving, I have started an Excel spreadsheet with
the following information that I request you to include:

Requester Name
email
Lab Head
Institution
Date of Request
TTHERM ID
Priority
Gene Name
Alias
Description
Notes

Unfortunately, the listserv does not allow attachments, or I would send a template form (Email me
if you want one.  It would be easiest for me if the info is in excel format with those column
headings so I can just copy and paste).   Under Priority, please enter an "x" for your high priority
genes.  For Gene Name, please provide a proposed name, preferably following the approved
Tetrahymena nomenclature conventions (three capital letters and a number). Alias is optional.
Under Description, enter any information you like about what kind of gene it is.  Under Notes,
please let me know anything relevant, in particular if you suspect the current gene model is in
error in either the stop or start sites.

Thanks,
Bob Coyne