Dear ciliate researcher,

We are pleased to announce that the Tetrahymena Functional Genomics Database (TetraFGD) and Website (http://tfgd.ihb.ac.cn/) are now available.
TetraFGD is a web-accessible functional genomics database of Tetrahymena thermophila. Currently, TetraFGD provides RNA-seq, MICROARRAY and GENE NETWORK data for T. thermophila using Gene ID or Gene description searches or Blast Sequences. TetraFGD will be extended to develop/collect other functional genomics data (e.g. proteome) and is intended to be a resource for all members of the scientific research community interested in Tetrahymena. As we develop TetraFGD, we would appreciate input from the community so that we can tailor it to meet your needs. Please feel free to send comments, suggestions, or questions to [log in to unmask]
Regards
Wei Miao
Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Donghu South Road 7, Wuhan 430072, P. R. CHINA
Tel and Fax NO.: +86-27-6878-0050
Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]