Dear ciliate researcher,

We are pleased to announce that the Tetrahymena Functional Genomics Database (TetraFGD) and Website (http://tfgd.ihb.ac.cn/) are now available.

TetraFGD is a web-accessible functional genomics database of Tetrahymena thermophila. Currently, TetraFGD provides RNA-seq, MICROARRAY and GENE NETWORK data for T. thermophila using Gene ID or Gene description searches or Blast Sequences. TetraFGD will be extended to develop/collect other functional genomics data (e.g. proteome) and is intended to be a resource for all members of the scientific research community interested in Tetrahymena. As we develop TetraFGD, we would appreciate input from the community so that we can tailor it to meet your needs. Please feel free to send comments, suggestions, or questions to [log in to unmask]

Regards

Wei Miao

Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences

Donghu South Road 7, Wuhan 430072, P. R. CHINA

Tel and Fax NO.: +86-27-6878-0050

Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]