From:        Bruce Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
To:        [log in to unmask]
Date:        09/08/2011 08:31 AM
Subject:        Re: [SPSSX-L] OMS
Sent by:        "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <[log in to unmask]>

OMS allows you to direct output that would ordinarily appear in the output
viewer to a file of some sort (e.g., to a data file, or text file, etc).
IIRC, Raynald's book has a chapter on OMS.  Unfortunately, the links to
download it on Ray's site no longer work, and you end up on that infernal
IBM site.

Salbod, Mr. Stephen wrote:
> Good morning, from NYC,
> Please forgive me, if this question seems naive: What does the OMS
> procedure in Utilities do?
> I've just got a request to interpret a syntax file that  begins with an
> OMS command. I've got the OMS chapter from the user's guide, but, I'm
> still not clear what OMS does. Any help will be appreciated.
> TIA.
> Stephen Salbod, Pace University, NYC

Bruce Weaver

"When all else fails, RTFM."

Sent from the SPSSX Discussion mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

[log in to unmask] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the