I have only had a few teams sign up.  The registration deadline is Thursday,
October 27.

In the earlier email, I had it down that Juniors take a test.  That is
incorrect, the Juniors will not take the test.

Remember:  We had to move the contest to Monday, October 31st.  Same
location.  When we had to move off Thursday, that was the only day within a
three week period that we could line up all the animals.

The original email is below with registration information required.

RW

Teachers,

The Central Region Livestock Evaluation CDE.
Area 3 and Area 4
Dublin, Georgia - Southern Pines Ag and Expo Building

Seniors and Juniors will do the test.
Only Seniors will do Keep/Cull.

After judging the classes we will move to West Laurens High School for
Reasons.  Seniors will give two sets of reasons, Juniors will give one (beef
heifers).

There will be senarios and EPD's on some of the classes.

Registratration:  12:30 - 1:30 PM
Announcements:  1:30 PM
Start of the Contest 2:00 PM

Pre-Registration due to me by Thursday, October 27th.

Required for Pre-Registration:
School:
Teacher:
Cell Number:
Junior Team, Senior Team, or Both

There will be six classes, one Keep/Cull and the test.

Let me know if you have any questions.

RW

Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher