Here is who I have so far.  If I have missed you or you have not sent me
your teams and cell number, you have till tomorrow.

Thanks,

RW

   *Central Region Livestock Evaluation CDE* *Area 3 - Junior Teams*
** Northside
High Ryan Talton Perry High Philip Gentry Perry Middle Ashley Denton Mary
Persons Bill Waldrop Crawford Middle Alvin Robinson Upson-Lee Middle Kendel
Purvis Macon County Charles Ivey Dodge County Tom Cranford   *Area 3 -
Senior Teams* ** Northside High Ryan Talton Perry High Philip Gentry Mary
Persons Bill Waldrop Macon County Charles Ivey Dodge County Tom
Cranford Spalding
High Lindsey Pennignton Manchester High Clay Walker Union Grove Sherry
Crown Jones
County Mark Smith   *Area 4 - Juniors* ** Thomson Middle Jay Murray Screven
Middle Bridget Mixon Effingham County Meredith Arrington   *Area 4 - Seniors
* ** Effingham County Meredith Arrington Wheeler County  Bryant Oliver Screven
High Todd Wall West Laurens Kasey Jackson

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher