Don't Forget.

Registration:  12:30 - 1:30
Announcements 1:30 - 2:00
Contest:  2:00

Bring clipboards, paper, pencils

I have assigned all teachers some type of responsibility.  They are listed
below.  If I have missed you, let me know.

Further details upon arrival.  Give me a call if you have any questions.

RW
  Group Leaders: Officials:  Ryan Talton Beef Swine  Alvin Robinson Kyle
Knight Ashley Denton  Kendel Purvis Carole Knight Bryant Oliver  Charles
Ivey Philip Gentry Tom Cranford  Lindsey Pennington   Clay Walker Sheep
Goats  Sherry Crown Bill Waldrop Bill Waldrop  Mark Smith Todd Wall Todd
Wall  Jay Murray Meredith Arrington Meredith Arrington  Bridget Mixon   Jon
Milligan   Eve Felton         Reason Takers:   Jr. Beef Senior: Senior:  Carole
Knight Area 3 Area 4  John Allen Bailey Bill Waldrop Kyle Knight  Chris
Corzine John Hagin Meredith Arrington  Kevin Jump Philip Gentry Todd
Wall   Ashley
Denton Susannah Lanier           Junior Reasons Order:   # 1's # 2's # 3's  #
4's  Jay Murray Bridget Mixon Kendel Purvis Alvin Robinson     Senior
Reasons Order:   Area 3 - # 1's Area 3 - # 2's Area 3 - # 3's Area 3 -
# 4's  Charles
Ivey Lindsey Pennington Clay Walker Sherry Crown     Area 4 - # 1's Area 4
- # 2's Area 4 - # 3's Area 4 - # 4's  Jon Milligan Eve Felton Mark Smith Ryan
Talton

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher