Teachers,

The Dublin Laurens Recreation Authority has had a scheduling conflict.  They will be kicking off a program on the 3rd that will be bi-weekly for the next couple of months.

Therefore, I have had to move the Central Region Livestock Evaluation CDE.

After visiting with my livestock producers and looking at schedules, we will now have the contest on Monday, October 31st.  I am sorry for the late change, but I only found out about this yesterday.

I will be sending out more details on the days activities later.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher