Don't Forget.

Registration:  12:30 - 1:30
Announcements 1:30 - 2:00
Contest:  2:00

Bring clipboards, paper, pencils

I have assigned all teachers some type of responsibility.  They are listed below.  If I have missed you, let me know.

Further details upon arrival.  Give me a call if you have any questions.

RW
Group Leaders: Officials:
Ryan Talton Beef Swine
Alvin Robinson Kyle Knight Ashley Denton
Kendel Purvis Carole Knight Bryant Oliver
Charles Ivey Philip Gentry Tom Cranford
Lindsey Pennington
Clay Walker Sheep  Goats
Sherry Crown Bill Waldrop Bill Waldrop
Mark Smith Todd Wall Todd Wall
Jay Murray Meredith Arrington Meredith Arrington
Bridget Mixon
Jon Milligan
Eve Felton
Reason Takers:
Jr. Beef Senior: Senior:
Carole Knight Area 3 Area 4
John Allen Bailey Bill Waldrop Kyle Knight
Chris Corzine John Hagin Meredith Arrington
Kevin Jump Philip Gentry Todd Wall
Ashley Denton Susannah Lanier
Junior Reasons Order:
# 1's # 2's # 3's  # 4's
Jay Murray Bridget Mixon Kendel Purvis Alvin Robinson
Senior Reasons Order:
Area 3 - # 1's Area 3 - # 2's Area 3 - # 3's Area 3 - # 4's
Charles Ivey Lindsey Pennington Clay Walker Sherry Crown
Area 4 - # 1's Area 4 - # 2's Area 4 - # 3's Area 4 - # 4's
Jon Milligan Eve Felton Mark Smith Ryan Talton

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher