*Attention advisors who attended 2011 Summer Leadership Camp:
*
We would like to invite you and up to two of your students to attend the
Planning Meeting for 2012 Summer Leadership Camp. This meeting is open to
advisors and students who attended 2011 SLC.

The purpose of this meeting is to discuss specific changes and allow
advisors and students to provide input and feedback.  The ultimate goal is
to make FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp more fun and enjoyable for
students.

The meeting will be held on Tuesday November 1, 2011 at the Georgia
FFA-FCCLA Center.  The meeting will begin at 5:00 PM and will adjourn at
7:30 PM.  There is no cost to you or your students, and dinner is included.

Because we are providing a meal, it is very important that we know how many
people will attend the meeting.  You are welcome to bring up to two students
that have attended Summer Leadership Camp.  Please register by Friday Oct 21
if you are attending.

To register for this meeting, please visit the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBfbV8xSzFJN1JoNkloLXFvLU9vSnc6MA

Included in the registration form is an area for you to provide ideas and
feedback about SLC.  Giving us your ideas prior to the meeting will help us
process information more efficiently.

Thank you for your commitment to the improvement of the camping program.  If
you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center