----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Louise McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
Subject: FW: Dr. Ashley needs your prayers
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:21:50 -0400

Ann, can you send this on to other Ag teachers who most
likely know and love Dr. Ashley?  Thanks!

________________________________ From: McPherson, Louise -
NRCS, Gainesville, GA [[log in to unmask]] Sent:
Friday, October 07, 2011 12:13 PM To: Head, Glenn - NRCS,
Commerce, GA; Palmer, Scotty - NRCS, Greensboro, GA; Bill
Spooner; Askew, Cindy - NRCS, LaFayette, GA;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Drew,
Vicky - NRCS, Colchester, VT; Louise McPherson Subject: Dr.
Ashley needs your prayers

Hi Everybody,

    Dr. Ashley has surgery Monday for lung cancer.  The
doctor thought then that he was doing well but that is not
the case now.  Please see the emails below from Dr. Elsner
and lift Dr. Ashley u in prayer.  I will let y’all know as
I get updates.  I don’t have email for lots of our people so
please pass this along to others that you know.  Does
anybody know how to get in touch with Kebo, Gerry, Charles
Lancaster or Scott Nesmith?

Thanks!!  Y’all take care.

Louise G. McPherson
Soil Conservationist
USDA - Natural Resources Conservation Service
298 Academy Avenue
Dawsonville, Georgia 30534
706-265-2374