Teachers, I am pleased to announce our annual show pig sale for October 22. We have moved to the Dooly County Livestock Association Bld on the grounds of the Pig Jig site in Vienna GA. We made this move to better facilitate our customers attending two sales in the same day as many of you have requested. Please see our sale announcment attached and feel free to forward it to any parents and students in search of show pig prospects.

Sincerely,
--
Donald Gilman Ed. S.
Ag Educator

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or
take any action based on the contents thereof; Please inform the sender immediately.

All communications passing through Worthschools.net are the property of the Worth County Board of Education.