If you would something to go out on the Ag Ed list serve, please follow the steps below. By doing this any questions or responses to your email will come back to you instead of the moderator (me). Also, if anyone searches the archives because they are looking for your email it will be under your name and easier to find.
  1. Compose your email with a specific subject line. (ex. "Sample County Beef Cattle Show information")
  2. Include contact information in the body of the email.
  3. Proofread to make sure all information and dates are correct. (The list serve moderator is unable make changes.)
  4. Add attachments. (Total file limit is 1GB so if you have several files you may need to break them into two emails. Also, many people will not be able to open files that end in .docx or are Microsoft Works files. If possible, PDFs are best or save them as Office 97-2004 files.)
  5. Send your email to [log in to unmask]
That's all there is to it. If your files are too large, you will be notified. If your message does not appear to have gone out within 2 hours, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator